Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Golden Sweet Cornbread (not TF/GF)

This is my families favorite cornbread recipe.

This is NOT NT/TF & NOT Gluten Free.

I use Karina's Skillet cornbread when I need GF.

But for those who can eat anything....here you go. I serve this mostly with my Chicken Taco Soup :) ENJOY!

Golden Sweet Cornbread

Ingred:
1 C WW Flour (I use Hard white)
1 C OG Cornmeal
2/3 C Sucanat
1 tsp Sea Salt
3 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 egg
1 cup milk
1/3 cup virgin coconut oil

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9 inch round cake pan with Cococnut oil.

Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add in egg & oil (best emulsified together first) and milk to the dry ingredients...until well combined. Pour batter in prepared pan.

Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted come out clean.

No comments: