"Eggs, sausage, potatoes, cheese - it's a hearty breakfast prepared in a single dish!"
1 bag hashbrowns
1 pound ground pork sausage
3 tablespoons butter
1 onion, sliced
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
12 eggs, lightly beaten
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2. Cook sausage in cast iron until browned, then drain, break apart and set aside
3. Melt butter in cast iron fry pan, caramelize onion. Add hashbrowns and cook together until browned. Sprinkle with salt and garlic powder.
4. Add potato onion mixture to bottom of casserole dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
5. Add cooked sausage on top. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
6. Top with beaten eggs and season with salt & pepper.
6. Bake until eggs are fully cooked, about 30 minutes
7. Sprinkle with another 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Bake again until all melted, about 5-6 minutes